Connect a Google Analytics view to your Omni CMS account to enable website traffic statistics with the Site and Page Analytics gadgets. Level 10 Omni CMS users with Google Analytics "read and analyze" permission can add the view from Setup > Google Analytics, as follows:
- Navigate to Setup > Google Analytics.
- Click +New.
- Enter your Google account credentials.
- Allow Modern Campus to access your Google account.
- Select which views you want to connect.
- Choose which group the view is available to.
- Click Save.
- In the "Google Analytics Views" list, click the name of the view.
- Select the "Enabled" checkbox to add the view to the analytics gadget.
Edit a view, as follows:
- Click the name of the view.
- In the "Edit Google Analytics View" box, type a description.
- Select the "Enabled" checkbox to add or remove the view in the analytics gadget.
Delete a view to remove the Google Analytics connection, making that data no longer available in Omni CMS, as follows:
- Click the More Actions menu for the view.
- Click Delete.
- In the "Delete Google Analytics View" box, click Delete.
The base filtering from Omni CMS is specific to the HTTP root in the site settings. If another site in your account is set up as a subfolder of the main domain, the analytics data for the subsite are included in the main site view. To exclude a subsite from the main site view, create a new view and add a filter to exclude subfolders with a specific string. When viewing the subsite, only data for that site is available.