Connect a Google Analytics 4 view to your Omni CMS account to enable website traffic statistics with the Site and Page Analytics gadgets.
Then, Level 10 Omni CMS users with analytics access can add the view from Setup > Google Analytics, as follows:
- Navigate to Setup > Google Analytics.
- Click +Add.
- Enter your Google analytics account credentials.
- Allow Modern Campus to access your Google account.
- Select which property you want to connect.
- Choose which group the view is available to.
- Click Save.
- In the Google Analytics Views list, click the name of the view.
- Select the Enabled checkbox to add the view to the analytics gadget.
Google may take 24-48 hours to process data from your website.
Edit a view, as follows:
- Click the name of the view.
- In the Edit Google Analytics View box, type a description.
- Select the Enabled checkbox to add or remove the view in the analytics gadget.
Delete a view to remove the Google Analytics connection, making that data no longer available in Omni CMS, as follows:
- Click the More Actions menu for the view.
- Click Delete.
- In the Delete Google Analytics View box, click Delete.
The base filtering from Omni CMS is specific to the HTTPS root in the site settings. If another site in your account is set up as a subfolder of the main domain, the analytics data for the subsite are included in the main site view.
To exclude a subsite from the main site view, create a new view and add a filter to exclude subfolders with a specific string. When viewing the subsite, only data for that site is available.