Insert videos from YouTube while you're editing a page with the YouTube Gadget.
Location: Gadgets sidebar while editing an editable region.
Available to: Users levels 1 through 10.
Insert YouTube videos, as follows:
- While editing an editable region, click Show Gadgets to open sidebar.
- Click to expand YouTube Gadget.
- Click "Profile Selector" dropdown to select a channel and playlist, as appropriate.
- Type your search term in the "Search" field.
- Press Enter.
- Click a video to preview it.
- Click Insert.
- You can also drag from the list to the editable region.
Level 10 users choose which channels to add to the gadget in Setup > YouTube.