Forward (redirect) your web visitors to different pages based on their geographic location, whether they are a returning visitor, or the pages and events they have visited. With purchase you can also forward your web visitors to different pages based on their characteristics (segments).
Create dynamic content to forward pagesLink to this section
- Go to Content > Instinct™.
- Click +New.
- Type to enter a name for your dynamic content.
- From the Dynamic Content Type dropdown, select Page Forwarding.
- From the Based On The Value Of dropdown, select Returning Visitor, or Geolocation or Page or Event Visited.
- If you have purchased the known-user module, select Segment.
- Click +Add Variation.
- Click Save.
- Add additional variations (optional).
- Click Launch.
Forward from a pageLink to this section
- Go to Content > Pages.
- Click to open the page you want to forward from.
- Go to Properties > Instinct™.
- Select "Enabled" for Page Forwarding.
- In the Based On These Rules dropdown, select your dynamic content.
- Save and Publish.