Visitors and Contacts
All users can see visitor data and use it to optimize your website based on analytics. With the addition of the Known Contacts module, you can also import your student contacts for use in personalization.
Go to Content > Personalization > Visitors (and Contacts) and click the filename for the visitor to see data, as follows:
- Visitor/ContactWhen you enable Instinct tracking, unique interactions with your website are assigned an ID
- VisitsNumber of times the ID visited your site
- Page ViewsNumber of times the ID viewed the page
- SourceThe URL that brought the visitor to your website
- LocationGeographical location of the ID (based on IP address)
- First Page ViewThe first page seen by the ID
- Last Page ViewThe last page seen by the ID
- TypeNew or Returning (based on ID)
- OverviewThe visits, page views, and total time on website for the ID
- IPThe IP address for the ID
- IDThe identifier assigned to unique interactions with your website
- SourceThe URL that brought the ID to your website
- BrowserThe application that brought the ID to your website
- Operating SystemThe system software that brought the ID to your website
- ResolutionThe screen resolution of the device that brought the ID to your website
Form Data (optional)Link to this section
If you have added the Known Contacts module, click the Form Data tab to see the information this contact submitted using your form.
Contact Details (optional)Link to this section
If you have added the Known Contacts module, click the tab named for your import to see the contact data you integrated from your student information system.