Meta Tags in Layout Builder
Layout Builder will add
<meta> tags inside the
<head> element of an LCF, using web-standard ordering of items.
- Go to Layout Builder > Layouts.
- Create a +New or click the name of a layout to edit.
- Go to Properties > Meta Tags.
- You can add multiple <meta> tags with different attributes.
- Enter text to be used for the page details, canonical link, robots, and social tags.
- Reference the field descriptions for Meta Tags.
- +Add a custom <meta> tag, if applicable.
- When you delete a custom meta tag from layouts, you must also delete it from the Properties for LCFs.
- Select the user group who can edit the <meta> tag attributes in the Properties for LCFs.
- Save and Launch.
Two tags are automatically added to every LCF, as follows:
<meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width,initial-scale=1">