Add calendar(s) to a pageLink to this section
Levels 9 and 10 administrators can copy the embed code for calendar(s). Then insert the calendar embed code on as many pages as you like, inside or outside Omni CMS. To change the appearance of the public events page, go to Add-Ons > Calendar > Settings.
- Go to Calendar > Embed Code.
- Select the checkboxes to include events from specified calendars.
- By default, events from all current and future calendars will be included.
- Click Copy Snippet.
On Omni CMS pages
After copying the embed code,
- Open the page where you want to place the calendar(s).
- Click Source.
- Go to the location in the body code where you want the calendar(s) to appear.
- Paste the code snippet.
- Click Save.
- Click Publish.