Public Events Page
The public events page displays your calendar(s) on any website. To display the public events page, embed the calendar code snippet on any PCF or HTML page.
AppearanceLink to this section
Get up and running quickly by styling the appearance of your public events page using theme colors, fonts, and header image.
Visitor OptionsLink to this section
Visitors can search published events by title, description, organizer, or location. Or filter the public events page to see events by date and/or by tag. Then copy the URL to link to the searched or filtered view.
Visitors can choose to see your events as a list or as a grid and can add events to their own calendar or RSS feed.
Share this calendar with other services and applications. You can also add individual events to other calendars.
- To download an ICS file containing the full calendar, click Outlook/iCal.
- To get the ICS link containing the full calendar, right-click Outlook/iCal and copy the URL.
- To see the text of the event description instead of a link to event details, go to the browser address bar and remove the URL query parameter.
- To remove HTML tags from the text of the event description, type in the browser address bar &text=true at the end of the ICS link.
Copy the RSS text and add it to your web page to show a list of events as a summary with a link to more details.
- Click Add to RSS to open a new tab with the RSS text to copy.
- To remove HTML tags from the text of the event description, type in the browser address bar &text=true at the end of the Add to RSS link.
- To show selected events in the RSS export, enter a tag in the Tags filter before clicking Add to RSS.
You can add an event to other calendars by downloading an ICS file. To download an ICS file for an event, click Add to my calendar on the event details page.
When you enable event tracking, you can create a Instinct™ campaign for visitors who click on your events.