Use Personalization: Identified Visitors and Contacts, A/B Testing to compare different versions of your web content to see which version performs better for your goal.
Personalization A/B testing helps you collect enough data to confidently make changes based on the results. Our test settings can ensure your results are real, repeatable, and not due to random chance.
- Go to Personalization > A/B Testing.
- Click +New.
- Enter your test settings.
- Reference a description of every field in A/B Testing.
- Select an HTML or INC file as your default content.
- Select 1-3 variations of content to test against the default.
- Save and Launch to make the test available for use on pages.
When you insert the A/B Test on a page, Personalization will randomize the content shown to your visitors.