Create compelling 360° tours. This could be a walk-through of a dorm or a guided tour around campus buildings. 360° virtual tours are the next best thing to touring your campus in person.
Make a new tourLink to this section
Before getting started, upload the 360° JPG images that will link together to create your tour. If you are unsure what image size to upload please email us for assistance at help@nuCloud.com.
- In the Library menu, click Multimedia > Add Multimedia > 360 Panorama.
- Click Upload > Save Video.
Go back to All Maps.
- Click Make a New Tour.
- Type to enter a title for your tour.
- Click to choose default 360° image (scene) file.
- Click Upload.
You can now add additional scenes, create hotspots, and link them.
Publish your tour and add it to your mapLink to this section
- For the tour you want to publish, click Workbench.
- In the Map menu, click Publish Tour.
- Enter publish comments, as needed.
- Click Publish.
- Copy the URL or embed code and paste it on your web page.
- You can also use your tour as a stop on your map by copying the embed code and adding it to Embedded Multimedia.