To add an image to a page:
- While editing an editable region, click the "Insert/Edit Image" icon in the toolbar.
- In the "Source" field, click the file chooser .
- Navigate through folders in your Omni CMS site or search an auxiliary site or other environment, using the dropdown.
- If the image you want isn't available, you can upload it.
- Click your image file.
- Click Insert.
- In the "Image Description" field, enter alternate text to describe the image if the image cannot be displayed.
- This is important to meet accessibility compliance standards.
- In the "Image Title" field, enter text to appear when hovering over the image.
- Enter new values in the "Width" and "Height" fields to modify the dimensions of the image.
- Click the lock icon to constrain porportions.
- Set the styling for your image, using the "Class" dropdown.
- Click Save.
See WYSIWYG Editor Advanced Fields for additional image options.