Show your web visitors customized HTML, or block, content based on,
- their geographic location,
- whether they are a returning visitor, or
- the pages they have visited.
Dynamic block content can contain styled text, images, and YouTube videos. You can even use assets, snippets, and components by placing them in an HTML file.
Create dynamic block contentLink to this section
To create dynamic block content, you begin by uploading or creating HTML files.
- Upload or create an HTML file.
- Go to Content > Personalization.
- Click +New.
- Type to enter a name for your dynamic content.
- From the Dynamic Content Type dropdown, select Block.
- From the file chooser, pick a default content file.
- Default content is shown when the visitor first views your site or when no variations match.
- From the Based On The Value Of dropdown, select Returning Visitor, or Geolocation, or Page Visited.
- Click +Add Variation.
- Select the number of visits.
- Enter the text to show after a user meets the number of visits.
- Click Save.
- Add additional variations (optional).
- Click Launch.
Your dynamic content is now available for use on pages.