Level 10 users can enable or disable Personalization in site settings and control which pages will show dynamic content. Users levels 8 through 10 can create Personalization content. Users levels 1 through 10 can add Personalization content to pages and all users can see visitor activity data.
Enable Personalization for your site(s)Link to this section
Level 10 administrators,
- Go to Setup > Sites > Optional Features.
- Select the Personalization checkbox.
- Click Publish Tracking Code.
- The tracking code is a series of files used to track website visitors, deliver dynamic content variations, and more. Publishing the code will place a file on the root of your site. Tracked pages will be injected with HTML script tags to reference this code and other tracking-related dependencies.
Enable Personalization individually for each site to create dynamic content once and use it in all sites in your account.
Enable trackingLink to this section
Personalization uses a secure tracking service to determine whether a page shows default or dynamic content. Users levels 8 through 10, enable tracking on a page, file, or folder (non-recursively) to allow dynamic content. Level 9 and 10 administrators can enable tracking on a directory or site.
To track visitor data while on a page, go to Properties > Access. Or
- Go to Content > Pages.
- Click the More Actions menu for the page or folder you'd like to track.
- Click Edit > Access.
- Select "Yes" for Enable Tracking.
- Users levels 9-10 can enable for a directory or site by selecting "Apply Selected Settings to This Folder and All Enclosed Files and Folders"
- Click Save.
- Click Publish.
You can now create and launch dynamic content in Content > Personalization.
Contact our help desk to delete your account and all data from the tracking service.