Edit dynamic contentLink to this section
Users levels 1 through 10 can edit dynamic content, as follows:
- Go to Content > Personalization.
- Click the filename for the dynamic content.
- Click the lightbulb icon to check the file out.
- Click Edit.
- Edit the name or content.
- Content type is not editable. To reuse dynamic content, copy and rename it.
- Click Save.
- Click Launch.
Launching will publish subscribing page(s) with the updated dynamic content. Users levels 1 through 10 can also click the More Actions menu to edit, copy, launch, or delete the dynamic content.
Copying dynamic content creates a duplicate of it. Rename the copy so it is not the same as the original and launch it to make it available for use on pages.
Deleting dynamic content removes it from every file it was added to. Deletion is a permanent action and deleted dynamic cannot be restored.
You will not see the option to Delete if the dynamic content is being used on pages or if the page is in the recycle bin.
See all pages and sites that dynamic content has been placed on, as follows:
- Navigate to Content > Personalization and find the appropriate dynamic content.
- Click More Actions.
- Click File > View Dependents.
- In the View Dependents box, click the page name to navigate to it.