Available to: All user levels.
The report shows all content that was published on a site over the last ninety days, up to 1000 items. Each item is listed with the path or name of the published item, the user who published it, the type of publish, which target the item was published to, and the date of the publish.
The types of publishes are:
- Content Deleted: Content was permanently deleted from the recycle bin.
- Content Expiration: Content was expired to be either replaced or recycled.
- Content Recycled: Content was recycled. Even if content has subsequently been restored, the recycle action is still listed.
- Content Republished: Content was republished as a result of subscribing to a republished asset.
- Content Reverted: Content was reverted to a previous version.
- Directory Publish: Content was published as part of a folder publish.
- File Publish: Content was published by a user, including as a result of being an unpublished dependency, or from a workflow.
- Find and Replace Publish: Content was published from a find and replace.
- Scheduled Publish: Content was published as scheduled.
- Site Publish: Content was published as part of a site publish.