Available to: All user levels.
The report shows all content in the site saved over the last ninety days, up to 1000 items. Each item is listed with the path or name of the saved item, the user who saved it, the type of save, and the last saved date.
The types of saves are:
- Created from TCF: A file was created from a template.
- New Copy: A file was created by copying another file.
- New Copy from WebDAV: A file was created by copying another file via WebDAV.
- Saved from Properties Editor: Page parameters were saved.
- Saved by Asset Editor: An asset was saved.
- Saved from MultiEdit: Content was saved from MultiEdit.
- Saved from Source Editor: Content was saved from editing source code.
- Saved from WebDAV: A file is uploaded, overwritten, moved, or renamed via WebDAV.
- Saved from WYSIWYG: Content was saved from the WYSIWYG editor.
- Updated by Find and Replace: Content was updated from a find and replace.
- Updated by Restore: Content was restored from the recycle bin.
- Updated by Revert: Content was reverted to a previous version.
- Upload: Content was uploaded.