By adding table separators to a table transformation snippet, you make it easy to create more space for content or duplicate tables.
This video was recorded in OU Campus v10. While the interface may have a slightly different look, the platform functionalities did not drastically change in the OU Campus 11 release.
- Improves editing experience by providing a way to easily place the cursor above or below tables with a single click.
- Options can be configured to insert new table transformations, easing the process of adding nested content without having to hunt for the appropriate snippet.
- Options are applied on any element to affect child elements, providing granular control of behavior.
- CSS/JS files are located on a CDN making it easy to add to an implementation.
- Does not alter any production files.