Import course information from Omni CMS pages into Pathways to associate your catalog offerings to careers. Pathways will show visitors a link to the course pages associated with a career.
- Go to Pathways > Programs > Import.
- Select the site where your course pages are located.
- Select the checkbox(es) to choose the file(s) and/or folder(s) to import.
- Click Continue.
- Review the data to be imported for accuracy.
- You can change the data after import. Go to Pathways > Programs to edit the program.
- Click Start Import.
- Do not navigate away from the page while the import is in progress.
- If an import fails, click Download Import Results to see the reason for failure in a CSV file.
Next, make these programs active and assign them to occupation groups, as follows:
- Go to Pathways > Programs.
- Click the name to edit the program(s) you imported.
- Enable Active to show the program on your website.
- Select an occupation group and Job Market Outlook appearance profile from the dropdowns.
- Save and Publish.
Once imported into Pathways, program links are not managed by Omni CMS. If a program page is moved or renamed, go to Pathways > Programs to edit the page link.