ICS and RSS Feeds
Visitors can add events to their own calendar or RSS feed.
To get the ICS link containing the full calendar, right-click Outlook/iCal and copy the URL.
- To see the text of the event description instead of a link to event details, go to the browser address bar and remove the URL query parameter.
- To remove HTML tags from the text of the event description, type in the browser address bar &text=true at the end of the ICS link.
Click Add to RSS to open a new tab with the RSS text to copy.
- To remove HTML tags from the text of the event description, type in the browser address bar &text=true at the end of the Add to RSS link.
- To show events in a specific time period, type start and end dates in the browser address bar, at the end of the link. For example,
- To show selected events in the RSS export, enter a tag in the Tags filter before clicking Add to RSS.
The RSS feed includes the following:
- time zone
- event start and end
- featured status
- ticket information
- past events (up to one year prior to the event start date)
- publish date
- individual calendar name