Forward (redirect) your web visitors to different pages based on their geographic location, whether they are a returning visitor, or the pages they have visited.
Create dynamic content to forward pagesLink to this section
- Go to Content > Personalization.
- Click +New.
- Type to enter a name for your dynamic content.
- From the Dynamic Content Type dropdown, select Page Forwarding.
- From the Based On The Value Of dropdown, select Returning Visitor, or Geolocation or Page or Event Visited.
- Click +Add Variation.
- Click Save.
- Add additional variations (optional).
- Click Launch.
Forward from a pageLink to this section
- Go to Content > Pages.
- Click to open the page you want to forward from.
- Go to Properties > Personalization.
- Select "Enabled" for Page Forwarding.
- In the Based On These Rules dropdown, select your dynamic content.
- Save and Publish.