Each file has a log that keeps track of saves, publishes, or had other actions performed on it, and by which user. There are two ways to view the log, as follows:
- Navigate to Content > Pages, click the More Actions menu , click Review > Log.
- While viewing a page, click Properties in the page actions toolbar and click Log.
The actions recorded are:
- Saved from WYSIWYG/Image Editor: The file was saved from the WYSIWYG Editor or the image editor.
- Saved from Source Editor/Image Editor: The file was saved from the source editor or the image editor.
- File Publish: The file was published. It also says what site the file was published to.
- Content Republished: The file was published but without any changes.
- Directory Publish: The file was published when the section containing it was published.
- Site Publish: The file was published when the whole site was published.
- Scheduled Publish: The file was published as scheduled.
- Content Reverted/Updated by Revert: The file was reverted to a previous version.
- Content Expired: The file expired.
- Content Recycled: The file was recycled.
- Content Recovered: The file was restored from the recycle bin.
- Content Deleted: The file was permanently deleted from Modern Campus CMS.
- Upload: The file was uploaded to Modern Campus CMS.
- Overwrite: The file was replaced by another one that was uploaded.
- Find and Replace Publish: The file was published after a find and replace happened.