Request Information From Your Visitors
See your website visitors and imported student data as named contacts when you place our Personalization form on your website to request information.
Create Link to this section
To match your imported student data with website visitors, create a form for your visitors to enter their information.
- Go to Content > Personalization > Form.
- Edit the text, labels, and dropdown items for the external form fields.
- External form fields support only the type of data listed. For example, the Date of Birth field can only accept entries in date format.
- Select to enable any of the optional form fields.
- Click Save.
If this is your first Personalization form, be sure to republish the tracking code to the root of your site.
Publish tracking codeLink to this section
To see a visitor's website behavior integrated with their imported and submitted contact information, level 10 users can republish the tracking code to the root of your site.
- Go to Setup > Sites > Optional Features.
- For the Personalization checkbox, click Publish Tracking Code.
- Save the page.
Add to pagesLink to this section
To add this form to any website, inside or outside Modern Campus CMS, click Copy Snippet.
For use inside Modern Campus CMS, paste the snippet into a source code asset. Then insert the asset on any page where you want the form to appear.
After your visitors submit this form you can see their website behavior integrated with their imported and submitted contact information. Use this to create segments that personalize your website to their experience.